Birmingham is in renaissance. Planning ahead for business and for its residents the city has a European and international profile attracting more inward investment year on year. The lifestyle is cosmopolitan with a rich mix of quality leisure amenities including three Michelin starred restaurants, the arts, sports and Europe’s finest indoor shopping mall. Plans are approved for the revamp of New Street Station as Birmingham continues to capitalize on its heart of England location.
Livery Place is ideal for accessing all the major transport hubs and for enjoying the best of the city lifestyle. It really is ‘smarter office thinking.’
Colmore Business District
An initiative devised by Birmingham Forward, Birmingham Future and Birmingham City Centre Partnership, this BusinessImprovement District (or BID) has been set up to improve, promote and sustain the Colmore Business District as the commercial centre at Birmingham’s heart for the benefit of all professional, financial and business service companies, public agencies and local service businesses, their staff, customers and visitors. Amongst others, the main pledges of the BID, which is funded via a small supplement on top of Business Rates liability, is to:
- Promote a clear identity and profile for the District and the businesses within it
- Deliver a high quality and user friendly streetscape throughout the district
- Achieve enhanced environmental cleaning and maintenance standards
- Provide a safe and welcoming business environment
- Promote local business networking and community engagement.